Director, Senior Designer
Associate Diploma of Engineering (Civil)
- 0409 835 216
Trevor has 28 years’ experience in civil and traffic engineering, gained through working on an impressive number of major projects nationwide.
He began his career in 1989 through the former State Electricity commission, and progressed onto several large engineering consultancy firms. This allowed him to gain considerable expertise in design and construction.
Trevor has developed specialist skills and a broad level of traffic engineering design expertise. He has worked collaboratively with project managers, construction engineers and surveyors in all aspects of the design process from concept development through to detailed design documentation and reporting.
The expansion of Melbourne’s urban growth boundary has required Trevor to work closely with property developers to provide traffic engineering solutions that deliver projects on time and on budget.
Trevor is a VicRoads accredited Senior Road Safety Auditor, and has significant experience in road safety planning. Trevor is also ASIC approved, enabling him to undertake airside works at Australian airports.
Trevor has been involved in a variety of significant projects, including the following:
- Melbourne City Link
- Caroline Springs Residential Development
- Riverdale on Plenty, Mernda
- Horseshoe Bend, Grovedale
- Mernda Precinct Structure Plan Development
- Waterfront City, Docklands
- Qantas Check Bag Screen project - Sydney Airport Domestic Terminal T3
- Baggage handling area design development - Perth Domestic Airport
- Taxi Rank design and operational review - Sydney Domestic & International Airport
- Tram Interchange Design - Luna Park, St. Kilda
- Tram Platform Upgrade - Mt. Alexander Rd, Travancore and Royal Children’s Hospital
- Watergardens Shopping Centre, Taylors Lakes
- Chadstone Shopping Centre
- Plenty Valley Shopping Centre, South Morang
- Warburton Rail Trail – Bicycle path road safety audit