Transport Impact Assessments (TIA)
Transport Impact Assessments have evolved over a number of years and onemilegrid have stood at the forefront of their evolution producing professional, effective and succinct Transport Impact Assessments to accompany development applications for town planners, developers and architects.
We have an invaluable understanding of Council and VicRoads requirements which is evident through our reputation in the industry.
The length and breadth of our project experience does not discriminate by size and extends from café or restaurant change of use applications through to large scale office, medical, educational, commercial or residential development.
Strategic input, with regard to car parking waivers, traffic analysis and mitigation are areas where onemilegrid excels.
Our services include:
- Car parking and access design input
- Swept path analysis of car parks
- Advice on car parking provision
- Car parking demand assessments
- Strategic advice on car parking waivers
- Bicycle design and provision
- Green and sustainable travel advice
- Loading and waste collection advice
- Intersection design and analysis
- Traffic generation and distribution analysis
- Preparation of Transport Impact Assessments
onemilegrid staff have played a leading role in the following projects:
- Austin, Epworth, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Boardwalk Town Centre, Point Cook
- Bella Apartments, Southbank
- Clara Apartments, South Yarra
- Estate One, Dandenong
- Fairfield Apartments, Fairfield
- Mason Point, South Morang
- Masters Home Improvement
- Smith & Co. Collingwood
- Westfield Plenty Valley
- Yarra House, South Yarra