Road Safety Audits
The team at onemilegrid are committed to providing practical and cost effective engineering solutions through the provision of road safety audits for public and private sector clients. Our Road Safety Audit team is accredited and pre-qualified by VicRoads.
We aim to make the audit process as seamless as possible. Our team are commercially aware, working in unison with our clients enabling us to efficiently determine any safety issues involved with the project. We are able to work collaboratively with all members of the client’s project team, to ensure that any recommendations relating to road safety can be practically incorporated into the project.
Having worked with Australia’s leading developers and many government authorities, we have the experience to create positive outcomes for your next project. We understand how to provide safety recommendations that facilitate the safest outcome for all users.
With an extensive level of design expertise, our team has the experience to undertake each stage of the road safety audit process for a compressive range of projects including:
- Public Transport
- Bicycle networks
- Pedestrian amenities
- Commercial vehicle facilities
- Road and intersection designs
- Traffic Signal design and operation
- Parking schemes
- Construction Traffic Management.
onemilegrid staff have played a leading role in the following projects:
- Warburton Rail Trail, Warburton – Yarra Ranges Shire Council
- Calder Freeway widening and interchange improvements – VicRoads
- Mildura Central Business District existing road & pedestrian network – Mildura City Council
- Signalised intersection design and implementation, Tarneit – Wyndham City Council
- Roxburgh Park Drive functional design, Roxburgh Park – VicUrban