Director, Senior Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 0401 154 825
As a skilled and versatile professional Jamie has worked on a range of challenging traffic projects which have benefited from his design skills, determined approach and unwavering work ethic. Jamie strives to be innovative and forward thinking, adding value to every project he is involved in.
Jamie has the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts in a way that can be comprehended by a wide variety of stakeholders, users and authorities.
Jamie has been involved in a wide range of projects including hospitals and healthcare, shopping centres, residential developments, subdivisions, restaurants and office developments.
Of particular note, Jamie is renowned for his involvement in hospital projects including master plan and feasibility studies for the Royal Children's Hospital, Bendigo Hospital and Epworth Hospital projects.
Jamie also specialises in Construction Stage Traffic Management planning and reporting and is held in high regard with Melbourne City Council officers. Jamie has provided innovative traffic and loading solutions for some of Melbourne's most challenging construction projects.
Jamie’s expertise includes the following:
- Traffic Impact Assessments for a range of industries and scenarios
- Parking and Access Design
- Intersection Analysis and Modelling
- Community Consultation & Engagement
- Public Transport Solution Design
- Sustainable transport and movement design such as Bicycle Parking
- Event Traffic Management Construction Traffic Management
Jamie has played a leading role in the traffic engineering aspects of a significant number of projects, including the following:
- Bendigo Hospital
- Royal Childrens Hospital
- Epworth Richmond & Geelong Hospitals
- City of Melbourne Planning Application reviews
- Alfred Hospital Masterplan
- Yarra's Edge, Docklands
- Waterfront City Docklands
- Westfield Plenty Valley, Bay City Plaza Geelong, Casey Central & Fountain Gate Shopping Centres