Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Hons), Bachelor of Commerce
- (03) 9939 8250
James has played a lead role in delivering projects ranging in scale from townhouses through to hospitals and windfarms.
James has expertise in growth-area road network planning, having delivered a number of structure plans and precinct plans across Victoria. In addition, he has considerable experience with local area traffic management planning.
James provides novel, cost-effective, sustainable and functional engineering solutions and prides himself on taking an active role in the management of projects from engagement through to delivery.
With a background in both business and engineering, he provides a balanced view on the economic impacts and practical benefits during the pre-and-post planning process and works closely with planners, architects, project managers and responsible authorities with a focus on open and transparent communication.
James is an ARRB accredited Senior Road Safety Auditor and a Safe Systems Assessor.
James’ expertise includes the following:
- Traffic, Transport and Parking Impact Assessments
- Growth-Area Transport Planning
- Road Safety Auditing
- Waste Management & Green Travel Plans
- Design, operation and analysis of automated car parking systems
- Parking, access, road network, and road design
- Intersection analysis and traffic modelling
- Pedestrian, cyclist and sustainable transport design and integration
James has played a leading role in the traffic engineering aspects of a significant number of projects, including the following:
- Kilmore, Beveridge, Traralgon South East, and Hawksburn Structure Plans
- St Vincents, Epworth Eastern, Box Hill, Maroondah, and Epworth East Melbourne Hospitals
- Taylors Hill and Caroline Springs South Local Area Traffic Management Studies
- Arcare Aged Care Facilities, Various
- Mason Point Precinct, South Morang
- Dundonnell Wind Farm