Construction Traffic Management
Managing traffic is essential in providing a safe construction workplace. The onemilegrid team work closely with their clients to develop site specific traffic management plans.
Through careful planning and taking into consideration the surrounding environment, we strive to produce designs that protect construction workers and the general public.
Our team are able to identify hazards and provide options to manage risk and improve overall safety on site.
When managing traffic at a construction workplace the key issues we consider include:
- Providing safe separation between pedestrians and vehicles
- Minimising vehicle movements
- Visibility of vehicles and pedestrians
- Hoarding and crash barrier locations
- Pedestrian and cyclist routes
- Traffic signs and line marking
onemilegrid is VicRoads pre-qualified to prepare traffic management plans, enabling us to obtain approvals from all relevant authorities, including VicRoads and local Council.
onemilegrid staff have played a leading role in the following projects:
- East-West Link tender
- Upper West Side Stages 1-4
- Royal Children's Hospital Stages 1 & 2
- Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Walter Eliza Hall Institute
- Epworth Richmond
- Epworth Geelong
- Chadstone Shopping Centre Stage 38 & 40
- Melbourne One
- Eastland Shopping Centre
- 170 Collins Street
- Prima Pearl Apartments
- Stages 1-3, Lot 4 Batman Hill
- The Quays, Docklands
- Waterfront City, Docklands
- Yarra’s Edge, Docklands