onemilegrid has experience in a wide range of projects throughout Australian airports. Our understanding of the complex requirements for these projects affords us the knowledge to provide tailored traffic engineering services.
We are able to work closely with other consultants during the design development stage of projects, providing practical and innovative design solutions.
Our team understand that existing Airport operations need to be considered as part of the design process, and provide design advice that ensures minimal impact on day to day operations.
Our extensive experience enables our team to draw upon their specialist traffic engineering skills including:
- Road design
- Bus facilities
- Taxi rank design and operation
- Public parking and access design
- Baggage handling area traffic management
- Traffic engineering safety assessments
- Airport traffic planning and analysis
- Construction stage traffic management
Our staff are ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card) accredited, allowing them to undertake work within secure areas of airports without supervision.
- Sydney International Airport – Taxi Rank conceptual redesign
- Sydney Domestic Airport T3 Taxi rank detailed functional design and detailed design documentation
- Sydney Domestic Terminal T3 Qantas Check Bag Screen Project
- Brisbane International Airport – Baggage Handling area traffic management
- Perth Domestic Terminal – Baggage Handling Area expansion project
- Melbourne Domestic Airport – Wide Body Project, Northern GSE relocation
- Canberra MUIT Airport – General Airside traffic management review
- Sydney Airport Qantas Domestic Terminal T3 Seamless Transfer relocation
- Sydney International Airport - Seamless Transfer bus terminal and associated baggage handling area traffic management review
- Qantas corporate buildings, Mascot – Car park accessibility and pedestrian safety review